Some Useful Information related toParagliding Solang Valley
Best time to visit Manali
- For Newly Wed Couple: Any time except monsoon months Mid – July to Mid September.
- Best time for Snowfall in Manali: Mid December to January.
- Snow Activities: Jan to Early June
- Budget Trip: January to Mid March Manali is pretty with snow
Hotels offer discounts upto 60%
Snow activities timing in Manali
- Manali Snow Activities: December to June
- Skiing and Sledding Activities: December to June
- Fresh Snow in Manali: Mid December to Feb
- Possibility of fresh snowfall at Manali town, Gulaba, Solang or at Rohtang Pass. don’t expect continuous snowfall at any place, you must be check weather report before coming for snowfall.
About Snowfall in Manali
October to February is the winter season and is considered to be the best time to visit Manali if you like the cold and January is best to enjoy the chilly pleasure of fresh snowfall . The temperature drops down below zero degrees Celsius.
Weather at Manali in December can be cold and in some years you can experience snowfall at Manali. For those keen on experiencing snow, December is the best time to travel to Manali.
Gulaba in Manali is the only snow point in April where you can reach to the snow, Rotang Pass is closed at this time and there is no other snow points. Also you have to climb the mountain for 1/2 km to reach to the snow.